Tuesday 8 June 2021

Miss Universe Philippines Iloilo Province 2020 Kim Crizaldo

BE THE NEXT MISS UNIVERSE ILOILO PROVINCE like she did in 2020 during the pandemic. Kim Crizaldo’s advocacy on Public Health and Sanitation was a foresight before the pandemic.? As a flight attendant meticulous on tidiness and cleaniness, she wants to educate everyone on the proper washing of hands. This was her crusade and still is. How relevant it is to take care of ourselves and be conscious of personal and public hygiene is even more crucial at this time. She taught kids how to wash their hands properly because for her, our hands contract and spread diseases first from germs including viruses. She believes this must be start with the young ones in order for them to become responsible citizens of tomorrow. Kim believes that “Other than that, we’ve also seen the importance of our health care system and that is something that we should further improve to be as competent as other nations. My advocacy also includes giving potable water, toilet for every household and implementing more environmental activities in the hopes of living in a healthy environment. When the quarantine started, it was quite a shock for me because I am a Flight Attendant used to having busy schedules. This lockdown has given us the luxury of time to spend with our families and ourselves. I am also thankful that I get the time to push through with my studies. I am currently studying my MBA and online classes is what keeps me busy. Other than that, I would read books, check current news and also check my donation drive “Piso-Piso Para Sa Iloilo”. This donation drive is created to gather funds for the creation of Personal Protective Equipments for our frontliners.” The search is still on who will be in succession. #MissUniversePhilippines Photo by Studio Yatco Manila 0

No comments:

Post a Comment